30 Jun 2010

Companies look beyond performance, and now measure impacts

Our analysts have been conducting in-depth analysis on companies are now measuring more than just performance and outputs. Leading companies wish to understand the true impact of their business on local communities, and communicate it to their stakeholders.

Our upcoming report focuses on an area of sustainability that is not well-understood by companies: how to measure socio-economic impacts.

Initial findings suggest that corporate communication and reputation-building needs are driving this interest in socio-economic impacts.



Find out more

On the 14th of July, the London Centre for Corporate Governance & Ethics and Ethical Corporation will be hosting a free roundtable debate on this topic. In August, a free summary of this report will be available here.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post,I think that there are many people, those can gain benefit from this site.I was extremely impressed thanks for sharing all information.
    indian web hosting companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.I was there for sure.I exchanged thoughts with too smart people.I got a new information of this blog.
    hosting companies in india

    ReplyDelete